Book Translation Services
More than just translation…
From fiction to non-fiction, audiobooks to ebooks (and everything in between), our team of experienced, efficient, friendly in-house editorial project managers will guide you through the process of book translation with the help of our expert linguists, proofreaders and editors.
Back in 1981, when First Edition Translations was founded, our company was primarily focused on translations for the publishing world and that experience has only grown ever since – now biographies, kidlit, cookbooks, art books, exhibition catalogues and museum guides are our bread and butter.
Our Translation Services
Some of our recent projects include:
• Localising the Italian edition of A Miracle at Carnival for English readers
• A collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum and their interactive travelling exhibition, Meet Vincent Van Gogh into Chinese
• Director’s Choice guide to the Gemäldegalerie in Berlin
• A book fit for a royal: Queen Elizabeth – A Platinum Jubilee Celebration translated into Welsh, Scottish Gaelic, Irish Gaelic and Ulster-Scots
Case studies include:
• A project to translate cookery books
• Art history, with a very interesting subject matter on the representation of angels and devils in art
We make your book translation process seamless from text production to getting the publication ready for your printers. Get in touch to chat with our editorial dream team about your project requirements at email@example.com.