Would you like to work for one of the UK’s most established translation agencies?
Here you can view our current in-house vacancies at our offices in the heart of Cambridge.
Commercial Project Manager: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £25000 per annum, DOE
Hours (Monday- Friday): 37.5 hours
Are you experienced in project management, with excellent communication and organisational skills? Would you like to join a highly regarded organisation during a time of growth?
First Edition Translations is one of the UK's longest-running translation agencies. Based in the heart of Cambridge, a hub for both academia and enterprise, we have been providing a first-class service to high profile clients for almost 40 years. First Edition Translations is part of the Cintra Language Services Group, a leading provider in the UK languages market. We are now looking to appoint a new member to our Commercial Translations Team.
- The role of Commercial Project Manager will report to our Commercial Translations Manager and the successful candidate will play a key role in helping the business achieve its goals.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained at each stage of a project, from customer request through to completion and invoicing.
- Prepare quotations. Negotiate and agree on pricing, formats and timescales with the customer. Endeavor to meet all customer specifications and formatting requirements within defined profit margins.
- Allocate assignments to suitable linguists according to company guidelines, bearing in mind budgetary considerations and the linguists' qualifications, skills and specialism.
- Source new linguists when required according to selection, assessment and vetting procedures.
- 1-year project management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Level of IT skills - including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Degree, preferably in language or translation
- Based in Cambridge
- £25000 starting salary, DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great working environment
- Free car parking in central Cambridge
- Birthday is not a workday scheme
- Flexible working
Please send your CV along with your cover letter highlighting your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact Tamas on email@example.com.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES